AUCTION (SELLER) GUARANTEE – DAY OF SALE ONLY!SELLER
- Auctions will be held the 2nd & 4th Saturday of every month and will start at 12:00 noon. Vehicles must be registered and ready for inspection no later than 10:00 A.M. day of sale. If vehicle(s) is pre-registered and not ready for sale at 10:00 A.M., the reserved number(s) will be canceled & the vehicle(s) will go to the end of the vehicle line-up.
- “AS IS”: All vehicles sold “AS IS” are sold with NO WARRANTY – EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
- PAYMENT: All purchases must be paid for on day of sale. No vehicle or item will be released unless paid for by CASH, CASHIERS CHECK, MONEY ORDER, or Credit Card (add 3% fee). Personal/Business checks will be accepted with an accompanying BANK LETTER OF GOOD STANDING, or have prior approved credit with Northland Auction. Even if prior credit is approved and personal or business check is accepted in payment, no vehicle will be released until check has cleared the bank, except at the option of the owner or auctioneer. ALL FIRST TIME BUYERS WISHING TO WRITE A PERSONAL/BUSINESS CHECK MUST HAVE AN ACCOMPANYING BANK LETTER OF GOOD STANDING. Dealer Floor Planning is available at Northland Auto Auction.
- BUYERS RESPONSIBILITY: After the Bidder, which may include the Auctioneer, has become the Buyer, with the accepted high bid, by the Auctioneer, whose decision is final, the Buyer becomes the owner of the vehicle/item and assumes full responsibility for its care and safety.
- TITLES:No vehicle will be sold without title. BRANDED TITLES: (Damaged, Salvaged, etc…). SELLER is responsible to note branded titles at the time of consignment, regardless the year of the vehicle. Titles will be held until such time the title is in proper negotiable form (Maximum 7 to 14 working days). PLEASE DO NOT MAKE REPAIRS ON VEHICLE UNTIL TITLE IS IN HAND.(There have been rare instances where titles have been delayed over 30 days and the vehicle is subject to rejection.) Northland Auction will not reimburse repair costs or other related expenses. Private owners must have their name on the face of the title. All titles for purchased vehicles will be filled in with the new buyer’s name. We WILL NOT give out any open titles. LICENSED AUTO DEALERS: Late titles will be accessed a $50.00 late title fee.
- STORAGE FEES: BUYERS and/or SELLERS have 3 days from day of sale to pick up vehicle(s) held on the premises of Northland Auto Auction or pay a $5/day storage fee starting on the fourth day. Vehicles left in the front parking lot over three (3) days, are subject to being impounded.
- CANCELLATION OF VEHICLES: If, for any reason, SELLER wishes to cancel his/her reserved number, SELLER must do so no later than Friday by 6:00 p.m. or pay a $40.00 no-sale fee.
- RIDE & DRIVE POLICY: If vehicle is sold with a “ride & drive”, new owner is given the opportunity to test drive vehicle approximately 2 miles (engine & power train must be in good working condition). The SELLER of vehicle must accompany high bidder on the “ride & drive” test drive. Test drives must be completed by 5:00 P.M. day of sale.
- MILEAGE STATEMENT:Northland Auto Auction represents the vehicle mileage as: actual, over, unknown or not applicable. When stated “over”, it is meant over 100,000 miles.
- TAMPERING: A minimum of $50.00 will be charged to anyone caught tampering with the vac. lines, electrical wires, etc….
- VEHICLE V.I.N. & EQUIPMENT: The BUYER is responsible for verification of the Vehicle Identification number (VIN or serial number), odometer reading, year of vehicle, options and equipment. Any discrepancy must be reported on sale day. Northland Auto Auction assumes no responsibility nor guarantees the accuracy of the odometer reading.
warrants the vehicle to have good internally lubricated components of the engine, differential and transmission and torque converter. (In simple terms --- a good transmission & engine.) Vehicle sold for $1500 or less will automatically be sold “AS IS”. The seller has the option to Auction Guarantee the vehicle if or when the bidding exceeds $1500.
Manufacturer’s Vehicle Warranty supersedes Auction Guarantee.SOME ITEMS NOT COVERED BY AUCTION GUARANTEE
include, but are not limited to, normal wear items (such as brakes or clutches), all visual defects, visual fluid leaks, interior components, tires, basic brake system, exhaust system, battery, power accessories, belts, hoses, suspension system, SV or U-joints, hubs, wheel bearings, and motor or transmission mounts.ARBITRATION –
Auction opinion on arbitration is FINAL!! Arbitration must be completed by 4:00 P.M. day of sale!! Seller reserves the right to fix the problem with the vehicle in order to complete the sale.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- All vehicles sold “As Is”, unless otherwise stated.
- No warranties, implied or expressed, unless otherwise stated.
- Seller responsible to remove license plates.
- Some vehicles do have reserves (bottom dollar amounts).
- Buyer must have bidder number and must be 18 years of age.
- Please check out vehicle thoroughly before bidding --- if not, please do not bid.
- Northland Auto Auction or Owner reserves the right to hold vehicles until check clears the bank.
- Vehicles must be paid for before leaving the premises (cash or check). No postdated checks or hold checks will be accepted as payment. Twenty-five Dollars ($25) will be assessed for NSF check or non-payment on day of sale.
- Northland Auto Auction will finalize paperwork in bid cardholder’s name. If buyer wishes to place another name on the title, it will be separated by the word “or”.
- Titles will be held for eight working days if paid for by check.
- Titles will be processed as soon as possible on all cash purchases.
- Lost Titles: If buyer needs assistance to process paperwork for a duplicate title, a minimum fee of $100.00 will be charged.
- Seller’s check will be ready on Wednesday at 9:00 A.M. If not picked up by 5:00 P.M., the check will be mailed. No check will be released to anyone other than the seller.